cargo-release alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Cargo" category.
Alternatively, view cargo-release alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
2.8 3.2 cargo-release VS cargo-bitbakecargo extension that can generate BitBake recipes utilizing the classes from meta-rust
Do you think we are missing an alternative of cargo-release or a related project?
Performs release best-practices, including:
- Ensure the git working directory is clean.
- Bump the version in Cargo.toml
- Create a git tag for this version
cargo publish(if not disabled)
- Bump version for next development cycle
Features for workspaces include:
- Report which crates might be able to be skipped
- Update version ranges in dependent crates
- Optionally using a single commit for all version bumps
Current release: 0.16.1
cargo install cargo-release
cargo release [level]
- See the [reference](docs/reference.md) for more on
level, other CLI arguments, and configuration file format.
- See also the [FAQ](docs/faq.md) for help in figuring out how to adapt cargo-release to your workflow.
- Your project should be managed by git.
We recommend calling
cargo release --dry-run -vv with your custom options before
actually executing it. The dry-run mode with verbose output will print all commands to
execute during the release process. And you will get an overview of what's going on.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 ([LICENSE-APACHE](LICENSE-APACHE) or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license ([LICENSE-MIT](LICENSE-MIT) or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.
I'm now accepting donation on liberapay, if you find my work helpful and want to keep it going.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the cargo-release README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.