conrod alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "GUI" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of conrod or a related project?
An easy-to-use, 2D GUI library written entirely in Rust.
- What is Conrod?
- Getting Started
- Hello World
- Using and Customising Themes
- What is a
- Custom Themes
- Serializing Themes
- What is a
- Designing Custom Widgets (using the Widget trait)
- Making a
- Custom Graphics and Window Backends
- Demonstration of Backend Implementation (using glium and glutin)
Ui::set_widgets- How does it work?
The Guide is a work-in-progress. If a section is not linked, it is likely not yet implemented.
We're just starting to reach a stable-ish API pattern! There will still be some large changes, however these are more likely to be new features than API overhauls.
Want to help out? See Piston's how to contribute guide.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, ([LICENSE-APACHE](LICENSE-APACHE) or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license ([LICENSE-MIT](LICENSE-MIT) or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.
- Google Noto (Apache2)
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the conrod README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.