curryrs v0.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-10-26 // over 5 years ago
- ➕ Add Haskell Runtime Support to Rust Library
- 🔄 Change build.rs script to pull in the base libraries
needed to get the Runtime Working.
- 🔄 Change structuring of Haskell code so import statements
for modules is:
haskell import Curryrs.Types
haskell import Types
- ⚡️ Update README with how to properly call Haskell code in
⚡️ Rust with the new library updates by calling the Runtime
from within Rust. It also now makes setting up the Haskell
code a lot easier removing the need for header files and
using gcc to get code to work.
- ✅ Setup Haskell in Rust tests with C glue code to get it to
Previous changes from v0.1.0
- Establishes a base library containing primitive types between the two languages.
- Includes macros to make FFI of functions easier and readable
- Includes the ability to have it work with stack and cabal