fd v6.1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-12-10 // about 2 years ago
- 👌 Support for multiple search paths, see #166 (@Doxterpepper)
- ➕ Added
--no-ignore-vcsoption to disable
.gitignoreand other VCS ignore files,
👀 without disabling
.ignorefiles - see #156 (@ptzz).
- 🚦 Handle terminal signals, see #128 (@Doxterpepper)
- 🛠 Fixed hang on
--execwhen user input was required, see #178 and #193 (@reima)
- 👷 Debian packages are now created via Travis CI and should be available for this and all
🚀 future releases (@tmccombs).
- 🐧 fd is now available on Void Linux (@maxice8)
- The minimum required Rust version is now 1.20
🚀 @Doxterpepper deserves a special mention for his great work that is included in this release and
👷 for the support in ticket discussions and concerning Travis CI fixes. Thank you very much!
📦 Thanks also go out to @tmccombs for the work on Debian packages and for reviewing a lot of pull requests!