Gotham alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "fengsp/pencil —" category.
Alternatively, view Gotham alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Iron9.3 0.0 Gotham VS IronAn Extensible, Concurrent Web Framework for Rust
frank_jwt4.7 2.8 Gotham VS frank_jwtJSON Web Token implementation in Rust.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Gotham or a related project?
A flexible web framework that promotes stability, safety, security and speed.
- Stability focused. All releases target stable Rust. This will never change. To ensure future compatibility, we also run automated builds against Rust beta and nightly releases.
- Statically typed. The Gotham web framework is statically typed ensuring your application is correctly expressed at compile time.
- Async everything. By leveraging the Tokio project, all Gotham web framework types are async out of the box. Our async story is further enhanced by Hyper, a fast server that provides an elegant layer over stringly typed HTTP.
- Blazingly fast. Measure completed requests, including the 99th percentile, in µs.
Licensed under your option of:
- [MIT License](LICENSE-MIT)
- [Apache License, Version 2.0](LICENSE-APACHE)
The following policies guide participation in our project and our community:
The following resources are available to assist you learning the Gotham web framework:
- [An extensive set of examples](examples)
- API documentation
- Gitter chatroom
- The Gotham web framework website
Projects Using Gotham
We hope you'll find the Gotham web framework is flexible enough to meet the needs of any web application you might like to build. Please have a chat with us or create an issue if you find this isn't the case, perhaps there is something the Gotham web framework can offer that will help you achieve your goals.
We do acknowledge that sometimes the choices we've made for the Gotham web framework may not suit the needs of all projects. If that is the case for your project there are alternative Rust web frameworks you might like to consider:
Explore even more suggestions at Are we web yet?.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Gotham README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.