mioco alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Asynchronous" category.
Alternatively, view mioco alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.8 9.4 mioco VS TokioA runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
Do you think we are missing an alternative of mioco or a related project?
Mioco provides green-threads (aka fibers) like eg. Goroutines in Go, for Rust.
This repo is a complete re-implementation of mioco. The code of previous versions was moved to mioco.pre-0.9.
The goals of new implementation:
- [x] switch to latest
- [x] copy all the applicable good ideas from
- [x] simplify the approach
- [x] remove the exposed scheduler
- [x] model the API to be more like
stdlibrary, less like
- [ ] focus on synchronization primitives first
- [ ] support async file IO (via worker threads)
- [ ] port all the existing mioco features, tests, examples etc.