Avg Release Cycle
1625 days ago
v0.16.1 ChangesDecember 26, 2018
v0.16.0 ChangesJune 09, 2018
v0.15.0 ChangesFebruary 25, 2018
- 👌 Improved input handling, pancurses supports UTF-16 input on Windows and UTF-8 on Linux.
- Numpad keys are now converted consistently between platforms.
- ➕ Added raw() and noraw().
v0.14.0 ChangesJanuary 20, 2018
v0.13.0 ChangesNovember 18, 2017
- Mouse event constants are now exported allowing easier handling of mouse events
- ➕ Added mouseinterval(), enclose() and mouse_trafo() (#18)
- 👉 Use pdcurses-sys 0.7 adding support fir the win32 flavor of PDCurses
- 🏁 Enable resizing win32a windows by default (#20)
- 0️⃣ Disable the Font menu on win32 by default (#17)
v0.12.0 ChangesNovember 04, 2017
v0.11.0 ChangesSeptember 18, 2017
- ⚡️ Updated pdcurses-sys dependency to 0.5 (related to #13)
- ➕ Added ACS box char aliases (ACS_BSSB etc.)
v0.10.0 ChangesSeptember 17, 2017
v0.9.0 ChangesJuly 24, 2017
v0.8.0 ChangesMarch 05, 2017
- ➕ Added doupdate(), noutrefresh(), delay_output()
- 🗄 There is now an Attribute enum and a ColorPair struct that should make working with attributes and color pairs easier. This is the first step towards deprecating the 'chtype' based API in favour of a more strongly typed one. Attributes and ColorPairs support the | and ^ operators, at least for now, so that they work as a drop-in replacement for chtypes.