v0.6.1November 10, 2019
📜 Minor parsing fixes.
🚀 This is a backward incompatible release. However, most users will not experience any breakage. It also fixes some parser correctness bugs.
💥 Breaking changes:
- ⬆️ the
get_offsetmethod on the parser was removed. Its semantics were poorly defined and only provided users with the start offset of the next event. To get proper source mapping information which includes the entire source range for each event, upgrade the
into_offset_itermethod. This produces an iterator over
- 🚚 the
Event::InlineHTMLevent variants were removed. Inline HTML is now represented by regular HTML events.
- horizontal rules are now events, and no longer (empty) tags.
Event::Header(i32)has been replaced by
- the starting index of numbered lists is now represented by a
u64instead of a
- 🚚 the
FIRST_PASSoption has been removed.
- ⬆️ the
- ➕ Addresses rare panics in emphasis routine
- 🛠 Fixes some parser correctness issues
- 🛠 Small bugfixes
- 🐛 bug fixes
- 👌 improved parsing correctness
- ✂ removes last remaining unsafe block in default mode (without simd feature);
- 🛠 various bug fixes and guards against quadratic behavior;
- 🐎 very minor performance bumps.
- CommonMark 0.29 compatibility
- 📜 SIMD accelerated parsers feature
- Guards against known pathological inputs causing quadratic scanning time
- Speed improvements
- 💥 Code spans are no longer tags, but are now events containing a single
CowStr. This is a breaking change.
🚀 Minor release with a number of small bug fixes. No breaking changes.
🆕 New extensions (strikethrough, task lists), public
InlineStrand some small fixes.
This is not backward compatible with v0.3.0, but the changes should be very manageable.
v0.3.0March 14, 2019