SixtyFPS v0.1.4 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-10-22 // over 1 year ago
- The TouchArea now grabs the mouse for every button instead of just the left button.
- The ScrollView's default viewport size is no longer hardcoded to 1000px but depends on the contents.
- In Rust, the
sixtyfps::Modeltrait deprecates the
attach_peerfunction in favor of
model_tracker, where all you need to do is return a reference to your
- Enable support for compressed SVG (.svgz).
- Viewer: added possibility to set shell callback handler with
--on <callback> <handler>.
- It is now possible to query the length of a model with
- Fixed the
PointerEvent.kindalways being down.
LineEdit.has-hocuswith the native style