textwrap v0.5.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-05-15 // over 3 years ago
💥 Version 0.5.0 has breaking API changes. However, this only affects code using the hyphenation feature. The feature is now optional, so you will first need to enable the
hyphenationfeature as described above. Afterwards, please change your code from
wrapper.corpus = Some(&corpus);
wrapper.splitter = Box::new(corpus);
Other changes include optimizations, so version 0.5.0 is roughly 10-15% faster than version 0.4.0.
- 🛠 Fixed [#19][issue-19]: Add support for finding terminal size.
- 🛠 Fixed [#25][issue-25]: Handle words longer than
- 🛠 Fixed [#26][issue-26]: Support custom indentation.
- 🛠 Fixed [#36][issue-36]: Support building without
- 🛠 Fixed [#39][issue-39]: Respect non-breaking spaces.