textwrap v0.12.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-07-03 // 5 months ago
🛠 This is a bugfix release.
- 🛠 Fixed [#176][issue-176]: Mention compile-time wrapping by linking to
- 🛠 Fixed [#193][issue-193]: Wrapping with
break_words(false)was broken and would cause extra whitespace to be inserted when words were longer than the line width.
- 🛠 Fixed [#176][issue-176]: Mention compile-time wrapping by linking to the [
Previous changes from v0.12.0
⚡️ The code has been updated to the [Rust 2018 edition][rust-2018] and 🚀 each new release of
textwrapwill only support the latest stable 🔖 version of Rust. Trying to support older Rust versions is a fool's errand: our dependencies keep releasing new patch versions that require newer and newer versions of Rust.
term_sizefeature has been replaced by
terminal_size. The API is unchanged, it is just the name of the Cargo feature that changed.
hyphenationfeature now only embeds the hyphenation patterns for US-English. This slims down the dependency.
- 🛠 Fixed [#140][issue-140]: Ignore ANSI escape sequences.
- 🛠 Fixed [#158][issue-158]: Unintended wrapping when using external splitter.
- 🛠 Fixed [#177][issue-177]: Update examples to the 2018 edition.