Avg Release Cycle
1803 days ago
- Mime types are now obtained from /usr/share/mime/video
- Various usages of unwrap have been eliminated
- 🛠 Some issues with detecting and renaming content fixed
- 🆕 New Appveyor suppport and improved Travis support
v0.3.2August 01, 2016
v0.3.0July 29, 2016
v0.2.7July 27, 2016
- ➕ Added a Makefile to the project
- Replaced the if statement in the tokenizer with a match
- Rewrote some of the backend with Rustier error handling
- ➕ Added some code comments
- Automatically set the series name if the series name is empty, taking it from the directory path
- ➕ Added destructive styling to the rename button
- Replaced some buttons with symbolic icons
- Replaced the options box with a popover menu in the HeaderBar
- Implemented GTK3 HeaderBars
- 🔨 Complete overhaul to the backend due to templating support and refactoring.
- ➕ Added support for defining a template to set your preferred naming scheme.
- ✂ Removed obsolete features that templates have replaced.
- 👌 Improved the GTK3 GUI with the new templates features, and removed old options.
- ➕ Added some tests to the codebase where tests could be made.
- ⚡️ Updated the CLI and GTK3 screenshots to reflect the recent changes.
- ⚡️ Updated the README and MAN_PAGE to reflect the recent changes.
- 🔨 Refactored a large portion of the code in the project
- ➕ Added an InfoBar to display notifications
- Automatically display preview when options are changed
- ➕ Added directory drag-and-drop support for the directory entry