CodeLLDB v1.3.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-07-15 // over 3 years ago
- 🏁 Redirection to the integrated terminal now works on Windows too.
- 🔧 Native adapter is now the default. You can still use 'classic' or 'bundle' by setting the
- 0️⃣ "integrated" is now the default value for the "terminal" launch config property.
- 🖨 Loaded modules viewlet: rather than printing loaded modules notifications in the Debug Console view, modules are now displayed in a separate tab in the Debug view.
lldb.consoleModesetting, which controls whether the debug console input is by default treated as debugger commands or as expressions to evaluate.
- Added support for Jump to to cursor command (thanks @ntoskrnl7!).