Avg Release Cycle
- 📜 #777: Json parsing error when debugging rust
- ⚡️ Updated LLDB to 15.0.0
- ➕ Added experimental
splitoption to the [
consoleMode](MANUAL.md#general) config setting. In this mode the debug console will be used for evaluation of expressions and a separate terminal will be created for input of LLDB commands.
- 📜 ["Simple" expressions](MANUAL.md#simple-expressions)" now use a proper parser, which should make syntax error messages less confusing.
}-delimited expressions embedded in Simple and Python expressions now may conatin full Native expressions, not just variable names, which the case previously.
show_debug_info[command](MANUAL.md#debugger-commands) has been renamed to
debug_info, with sub-commands
- #745: Bug: didn't catch panics in Rust code
- #734: Cargo task hangs.
- #738: Cargo artifacts are not filtered.
- #731: Crash on debug session startup.
- Cargo is now executed as a task, which allows applying problem matchers to its output.
- ➕ Added
lldb.cargoconfiguration setting to allow overriding command invoked as Cargo.
- ➕ Added
cargo.envattribute in launch configs to allow passing custom environment variables to Cargo.
- ➕ Added "View Memory" command, which allows viewing raw memory at an arbitrary address.
- ➕ Added "Search Symbols" command, which allows searching target's symbols.
- 🎉 Initialize LLDB's
target.process.thread.step-avoid-regexpsetting for Rust programs, to avoid stepping into Rust std library.
- #647: Cannot display Python string containing non-ASCII characters.
- #718: Large containers take too long to display.
- #726: Cannot display Rust String's and Vec's (due to data layout change in std).
- 🔧 CodeLLDB configuration settings are now split into three groups: basic, advanced, and launch configuration defaults.
- ⚡️ Updated LLDB to 14.0.0
- Added support for VSCode memory viewer.
- ➕ Added UI for [console mode](MANUAL.md#debug-console) switching.
- #584: Rust - With Simple Function, LLDB Debugger variables duplicated and random?
- 🏁 #633: Rust now emits with a new PDB language identifier, breaking debugging on Windows
- #568: Viewing a struct with union:s in C++ doesn't show all the member variables
- 📦 #573: Installing package flags "Unauthorized"
- 🍎 #465: Incompatibility with arm64 macOS Monterey.
- 👀 Okay, LLDB 12.0.1 seems too broken. Restored it to v13.0.0.
- #527: Breakpoints no longer triggering in library when using version 1.6.7
- 🏁 #540: Rust printing of enums not working [for -windows-msvc targets]
- #337: Visualizing Vec<(f32,f32)> is showing as pointer