Avg Release Cycle
409 days ago
- 🚀 Rebase the initial release from v0.7.0.
🚀 [Unreleased]: https://github.com/shawnscode/crayon/compare/v0.7.0...HEAD
- Re-export macros from cgmath.
- ➕ Add optional attribute field in shader.
- 🛠 Fix un-expected side-effects of GLVisitor::bind_texture.
This version introduced a lots of breaking changes.
- 🛠 Fixed write failures on depth buffer. (#47)
- 🛠 Fixed input detection under HiDPI environments. (#47)
- 🛠 Fixed unexcepted panics when closing window. (#40)
- 🛠 Fixed unexpected
🚀 This is the first stable release of crayon. It has partially implemented goals below:
- Extensible through external code modules;
- 🍎 Run on macOS, Windows from the same source;
- Stateless, layered, multithread render system with OpenGL(ES) 2.0+ backends;
- Entity component system with a data-driven designs;
- Unified access to input devices across platforms;
- Asynchronous data loading from various filesystem;