Awesome Rust has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome Rust unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Schemathesis 0.23.4 (January 22, 2020)
flasgger 0.9.4 (January 20, 2020)
- 🔄 Changed apispec version supported to 2.0.2
- ➕ Added support for OpenAPI3 callback field
- 🔄 Changed jsonschema version supported to jsonschema>=3.0.1
- 🔄 Changed json data to be parsed from request directly
- 🔄 Changed swagger-ui 3 version to 3.23.1
- Added support for JWT_AUTH_HEADER_NAME
- 🔄 Changed to yaml.safe_load
- ➕ Added support for docExpansion in swagger-ui 2
- Fixed bug for apispec_to_template definition #301
- ➕ Added support for using external yml file to specify parameter commit by @isaacfi
- 🔄 Changed flask-restful abort call to abort(code, e.message)
- ➕ Added definitions to parsed_data validation [#330] (8310196)
- ➕ Added support for Marshmallow Schema in Function Based View [#341] (fbaa7a1)
- 🔄 Changed status code for no data to validate from 500 to 400
- ➕ Added require_data kwarg to validate() to make data optional #340
- ➕ Added support for importing OpenAPI3 spec components from config
- Enable "import:" syntax in template.yml
- Forward validation_error_handler in Marshmallow APIspec #352
urllib3 1.25.8 (January 20, 2020)
⬇️ Drop support for EOL Python 3.4 (Pull #1774)
Optimize _encode_invalid_chars (Pull #1787)