Awesome Rust has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome Rust unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
whatlang-rs 0.7.2 (October 19, 2019)
- (fix) respect japanese whitelisting when mandarin characters are given (#44)
r2d2 0.8.6 (October 19, 2019)
diesel 1.4.3 (October 11, 2019)
- ⚡️ Updated several dependencies
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where the postgresql backend exploits implementation defined behaviour
- 🛠 Fixed issue where rustdoc failed to build the documentation
diesel_migrationsare updated to syn 1.0