Avg Release Cycle
826 days ago
- 🆕 New
ycmd-eldocmode retrieves eldoc message asynchronously.
GetTyperequest as fallback if the completion request has not returned anything.
ycmd-eldocgets automatically disabled if there is not semantic completer support for major mode. This prevents error messages in minibuffer.
*ymcd-fixits*buffer can now also show responses from
- ➕ Add
ycmd-completercommand and new variable
- Require Emacs 24.4 as minimum version
- 👉 Use
GetTypeImpreciseas fallback in
GetTypeif supported by filetype completer
- 🆕 New
- 👉 Show message for unhandled exceptions in minibuffer
- 🛠 Fix
ycmd--conditional-parse's current-buffer context for some cases (GoTo)
- 🆕 New option
ycmd-auto-trigger-semantic-completionfor enabling/disabling semantic completion after a semantic trigger.
- ➕ Add function
ycmd-filter-and-sort-candidatesto allow to use ycmd's filtering and sorting mechanism with arbitrary sets of identifiers
- Enable semantic diagnostics for typescript
- Server start is non-blocking
- 👌 Support for mode/language keywords
- ➕ Add Emacs menu entry
- More completer subcommands
- 👌 Support for libclang fixits
- View modes for references and fixits
- 👍 Eldoc support
- 🏗 Test suite and builds on travis-ci.org
emacs-ycmd has been under development for some time now, and we've processed a lot of feedback and patches from some great users. I think it's ready for a wider audience, so here goes!