Quickly build cool CLI apps in Rust.
This is only possible because of all the awesome libraries included here:
- Structopt and Clap for the nice CLI with awesome argument handling, great error messages, and nice composability!
- Serde for handling all things serializing and deserializing
- failure for ergonomic error handling.
- …and more to come!
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, ([LICENSE-APACHE](LICENSE-APACHE) or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license ([LICENSE-MIT](LICENSE-MIT) or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the quicli README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.