rust-crypto v0.2.36 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-05-20 // about 4 years ago
- Implement Blake2s
- ⬆️ Upgrade libc dependency to 0.2
- 👯 Implement Clone + Copy for more structs
Previous changes from v0.2.35
- 👌 Improve cross compiling from GCC to msvc.
- 🛠 Fix BCrypt algorithm when using a cost of 31.
- 👌 Improve building on OpenBSD.
- ➕ Add implementation of SHA3 digest function.
- 🛠 Fix errors in Blake2b that could lead to incorrect output. The Blake2b
🎉 initialization functions are modified to take parameters by value instead of
by reference, which may break users of the interfaces.