sxd-xpath alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "XML" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of sxd-xpath or a related project?
An XML XPath library in Rust.
The project is broken into two crates:
document- Basic DOM manipulation and reading/writing XML from strings.
xpath- Implementation of XPath 1.0 expressions.
There are also scattered utilities for playing around at the command line.
In the future, I hope to add support for XSLT 1.0.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/shepmaster/sxd-xpath/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Add a failing test.
- Add code to pass the test.
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Ensure tests pass.
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 ([LICENSE-APACHE](LICENSE-APACHE) or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license ([LICENSE-MIT](LICENSE-MIT) or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the sxd-xpath README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.