- 🔄 Change the HTTP framework, moving from tide to actix-web (#601)
- ⬆️ Bump sentry version to 0.18.1 (#690)
- 🛰 Enable max payload size override (#684)
- Disable sentry in debug (#681)
- 👍 Better terminal greeting (#680)
- 🛠 Fix highlight misalignment (#679)
- ➕ Add support for facet count (#676)
- ➕ Add support for faceted search (#631)
- ➕ Add support for configuring the lmdb map size (#646, #647)
- ➕ Add exposed port for Dockerfile (#654)
- ➕ Add sentry probe (#664)
- 🛠 Fix url trailing slash and double slash issues (#659)
- 🛠 Fix accept all Content-Type by default (#653)
- Return the error message from Serde when a deserialization error is encountered (#661)
- 🛠 Fix NormalizePath middleware to make the dashboard accessible (#695)
- ⚡️ Update sentry features to remove openssl (#702)
- ➕ Add SSL support (#669)
- 📇 Rename fieldsFrequency into fieldsDistribution in stats (#719)
- ➕ Add support for error code reporting (#703)
- 👍 Allow the dashboard to query private servers (#732)
- ➕ Add telemetry (#720)
- Refined filtering (#592)
- Add the number of hits in search result (#541)
- Add support for aligned crop in search result (#543)
- Sanitize the content displayed in the web interface (#539)
- Add support of nested null, boolean and seq values (#571 and #568, #574)
- Fixed the core benchmark (#576)
- Publish an ARMv7 and ARMv8 binaries on releases (#540 and #581)
- Fixed a bug where the result of the update status after the first update was empty (#542)
- Fixed a bug where stop words were not handled correctly (#594)
- Fix CORS issues (#602)
- Support wildcard on attributes to retrieve, highlight, and crop (#549, #565, and #598)
v0.9.0-rc.1March 16, 2020
🚀 We achieve impressive performance improvements, dividing most of the timings by 2x regarding the last pre-release. It is something like 90x times faster than the current release (v0.8.4) 🎉
v0.8.5-rc.2January 20, 2020
🚀 This new release candidate greatly improves performances, much of the requests are between 3 and 10 times faster, but most importantly the old system could take like several seconds for big requests, this doesn't ever happen again and those requests are now 34 times faster.
This is a follow up of the
v0.8.5-alpha.1with most of the previous features available (i.e. word splitting, distinct fields).
👀 It is always 3x to 10x faster than the previous core engine algorithm (I even see 27x on specific queries).
🚀 We rewrote the full underlying system to gather performances and reduce the amount of work necessary to answer queries resulting in massive query time reduction (seen x3 to x30 times faster). This is an alpha release, don't use this version in production or anything that need stability.
We now expose the port 7700 instead of the 8080, this way we avoid conflicts with common existing TCP servers (i.e. node).