SixtyFPS v0.1.5 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-11-24 // over 1 year ago
- The sixtyfps compiler no longer "inline" all the elements, resulting in faster compilation time and smaller binaries.
- Implemented basic constant propagation in the sixtyfps compiler
- The Slider's changed callback was not being called with the fluent style (#621).
- Fixed compilation error in C++'s
sixtyfps::blocking_invoke_from_main_loopwhen the callable returns
- Improve rendering quality on High-DPI screens on Windows when using Qt.
- Fixed linking errors when selecting the native style on Windows with C++.
- Fixed the maximization button in the window decoration when a window has a fixed size.
Previous changes from v0.1.4
- The TouchArea now grabs the mouse for every button instead of just the left button.
- The ScrollView's default viewport size is no longer hardcoded to 1000px but depends on the contents.
- In Rust, the
sixtyfps::Modeltrait deprecates the
attach_peerfunction in favor of
model_tracker, where all you need to do is return a reference to your
- Enable support for compressed SVG (.svgz).
- Viewer: added possibility to set shell callback handler with
--on <callback> <handler>.
- It is now possible to query the length of a model with
- Fixed the
PointerEvent.kindalways being down.
LineEdit.has-hocuswith the native style